close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14' Rod Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by CountryKat, Aug 9, 2004.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Just talked with Captain Roger and he told me to go ahead and post this deal.

I just got a shipment of 14' spinning rod blanks. The normal retail on them was set at $245, I got them on a deal. The price is $140 finished. That breaks down to $25 under my cost to build them if it were not for the deal I got. The blanks alone are lifetime warranty against defects and were priced at $147, my cost, plus the parts to build. They are a multi purpose rod, from crappie to cats and carp.
    send me an email countrykat@woh.rr.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Looking forward to them. I plan to put up a review for everyone when I receive mine. :)

4. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I should get the handles today sometime, they sent me the wrong ones the other day.

5. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! is presently loaning out one of CountryKats cattin rods to the SW areas best catmen ;) And so far the reviews have been very good.I will give a FULL report when the testing is over, and this rod will be part of a package deal coming up involving a 2 day cattin trip on the Ohio River.....STAYED TUNE :cool: .DA KING !!!