close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14' modified V bottom jon boat,motor,trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Salmonid, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Not sure of the make or year of the boat but its as solid as a rock, tons of new accessories! is set up for catfishing but could easily be set up for bass or anything else you would want it for.

Boat - 14' Extra wide aluminum flatbottom, has 2 new seats, has a home made console, controls, removeable brackets for seats, recently rewired to include a bilge pump, Eagle cuda depthfinder, new running lights and mounts, 4 rod holders, 2 spot lights for finding the dock in the dark. New battery and battery case, brand new 6 gallon gas tank and fuel line, under seat storage and is as dry as desert! Boat is kinda ugly now as previous owner painted it without a good prep so in the pics, what you see is the original paint underneath.

Motor - 1977 Johnson 35 hp with long shaft and controls, in the last year the carb was rebuilt, new coil and stator and I just had it tuned up for the sale and got two new plugs in it. Compression is excellent as Cyl #1 is 128 and cyl #2 is 125, (I was told that the motor new out of the factory was to be between 127-130) Prop is in fair shape but obviously has been run in the rivers. Motor runs like a champ and easily gets 2 adults up on plane!!

Trailer has been repainted and re welded for strength. Has new bunks, newly rewired, new lights, comes with a spare,new wench and jack stand, brand new tires and rims. tows great!

I might add this is a great river boat, I run it all the time in the GMR and Mellon even took one of his PB flatties in it! 2 things I have not yet done but wanted to was to add a floor and casting deck to it but a few hours of time and this could be done to your own specs.

I have a cheap transon trolling moter Ill throw in or for additional price of $200 will include a Minn Kota All Terain, Bow mount, foot pedal trolling motor in excellent shape

Boat is in Dayton and available immediately, I need to upgrade so I can start doing Ohio River tourneys. $2200 or best offer

Pics in my gallery.
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=26511

Salmonid
    or markblauvelt@hotmail.com
    or 937-835-3664

2. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Since I got a few PM' thought Id address those questions here>

How often do i run the boat? every couple of weeks year round pending bad weather, mostly on the Great Miami over the last 2 years.

Title is free and clear, ready to sell and open to all offers

I have owned it for 2 years.

Boat includes anchors, rope,safety items

Boat runs great ( Im headed out here in a few minutes in it)

Open to all offers, must sell asap, going on ebay in another 2 weeks.

Salmonid

3. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Bump.. New Price, $1900
    anyone? anyone?
    Would make a great bass, catfish or duck boat, just needs final tweaking to make it how you want it.

Salmonid

4. Akillis

Akillis

0   0   0

if i didnt have a son on the way id take that smurf off your hands for sure. and id have to get rid of my 14 footer

5. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Bump, already in Trading post, needs to go asap!!, all serious offers considered

Salmonid