Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice and solid Meyers 14 foot aluminum v-bottom boat for sale. The boat comes with;

· 1973 Johnson 6hp tiller motor that I have owned for 4 seasons. The fuel line and gas tank are 4 years old. The motor runs great and I have never had a problem with it.

· The registration is good until March 2018.

· A 32 pound thrust transom mounting Minn Kota trolling motor.

· An Interstate deep cell battery.

· An Eagle Fish Easy 240 fish finder.

· A net.

· Two life jackets.

· A 50’ anchor line.

· 10 pound mushroom anchor.

· A galvanized “Triangle” anchor (see pic).

· The “Coffee can full of concrete anchor” crude but effective.

· A Minn Kota oar.

· A safety flag.

· A home made casting deck.

· 2 bench seat clamps with swivels.

· 2 nice and comfy seats.

· 2 Scotty adjustable rod holders.

· Trailer.

· Spare tire.

I have owned this boat for several years and it is in very good condition with NO leaks. It is set up to fish both electric only and gas motor inland lakes. The battery will power the electric motor and fish finder for several hours on 1 charge. The motor is older but it works perfectly. It has plenty of power to push the boat, 2 people with fishing gear around with no problem. Being it is 6hp, a full tank (6 gallons) will last most of the summer. The seats are very comfortable and the boat is stable with two people in it. My buddy and I have put in numerous 8+ hour days in it. The “Fish Finder” is accurate on depth and water temp.

As you can see in the pic, there is a large removable casting deck that I built. Just remove the front seat and the deck spans between the middle and front bench seats. The deck was a bit “Over engineered” so it is heavy but it is solid enough to practically act as a helicopter landing pad. The boat is very stable when standing on the deck and fishing.

The trailer is solid with new wheel bearings last spring. I rewired the trailer with LED lights. ALL THE LIGHTS WORK. I am a stickler for working lights on a trailer.

This is a great boat and I have hours of fun in it. Since I have upgraded, it has to go. This rig is ready to pick up at my house and take directly to a lake and start fishing. It needs NOTHING, just a new home.

I live in Painesville and am ask $1,500 OBO. You can contact me through OGF or call me at 440-488-3339. Thanks for looking.

Randy
0507161414.jpg
0507161419a.jpg
0507161415.jpg
0507161417.jpg
0507161418.jpg
0507161419.jpg

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another bump...

I'm am willing to negotiate on price. If I don't get any takers soon I'll be putting this on Craigslist. I was hoping to sell it to a fellow OGF member. I'd like to avoid Craigslist if possible.

It's a nice boat folks, it will make someone very happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.