14' meyers boat pics

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ohiogsp, Jul 21, 2007.

1. ohiogsp

ohiogsp

0   0   0

Here is a 14 foot meyers. I bought this about a month ago. 2 weeks later my transmission in my truck broke. I need the truck more than the boat. I figured it up and I spent $1000 on this boat. I will seel it for $800 firm. It has no leaks 3 rows of seats with two swivel seats in the front and back. It has a wood flat floor built in. A brand new lowerance 320 fish finder. A 52 lb motorguide trolling motor. 2 brand new batt. One is a very large deep cell and the other is a car batt. One runs the lights and fish finder and the other the trolling motor.. There is also a batt guage for the trolling motor. It has 2 oars that work fine just in case. 4 seat cushions/life persenvers. New lights and wiring. I also had to get this boat inspercted and get a new transom numbers put on it because it is a michigan title. So it has a new sticker on it good until 2010. Also has 2 rod holders and a new fish basket. Thanks Jason

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. luredaddy

luredaddy

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Where are you located?

3. ohiogsp

ohiogsp

0   0   0

Wauseon Oh, Near toledo.

4. ohiogsp

ohiogsp

0   0   0

Bump bump ..............

5. Lacidious

Lacidious

0   0   0

This comes with a trailer as well I take it? I may have an interest.

6. ohiogsp

ohiogsp

0   0   0

Comes with everything. You can pull out of my driveway and go fishing.

7. ohiogsp

ohiogsp

0   0   0

This is a nice boat guys. Let me know if you are interested cause I am going to list on ebay next.