close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14 ft. Fishing Boat-Lots of extras, need to sell

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by natewest, Jul 29, 2008.

1. natewest

natewest metroparker

0   0   0

REDUCED! 14ft. Tidecraft Fiberglass Boat and trailer, has live well in between both seats which is used as a third seat if needed.Lots of goodies included.
    Ready to go for anyone that is interested. Willing to negotiate on price and will go with best offer. Lake Logan is 2 minutes from the boat so if you want to see the motors run, etc. I can pull it down for you.

INCLUDES:
    *New Deep Cycle Marine Battery
    *New Hummingbird Fish Finder

-Motorguide Foot controlled Trolling Motor (Not in picture, recent addition and can email you more photos)
    -6hp Evinrude 2 cycle motor, oldie but starts every time and runs great
    -2 oars, 1 wood and 1 plastic
    -2 adult lifejackets
    -2 anchors
    -Ropes
    -Trailer

REDUCED TO $1000 obo

For pictures please get ahold of me, the files were to big to put on this post
    Call anytime 740-385-3192, or cell 740-279-5188, email: natewest_05@hotmail.com

2. natewest

natewest metroparker

0   0   0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REDUCED! 14ft. Tidecraft Fiberglass Boat and trailer, has live well in between both seats which is used as a third seat if needed.Lots of goodies included.
    Ready to go for anyone that is interested. Willing to negotiate on price and will go with best offer. Lake Logan is 2 minutes from the boat so if you want to see the motors run, etc. I can pull it down for you.

INCLUDES:
    *New Deep Cycle Marine Battery
    *New Hummingbird Fish Finder

-Motorguide Foot controlled Trolling Motor (Not in picture, recent addition and can email you more photos)
    -6hp Evinrude 2 cycle motor, oldie but starts every time and runs great
    -2 oars, 1 wood and 1 plastic
    -2 adult lifejackets
    -2 anchors
    -Ropes
    -Trailer

REDUCED TO $1000 obo

For pictures please get ahold of me, the files were to big to put on this post
    Call anytime 740-385-3192, or cell 740-279-5188, email: natewest_05@hotmail.com