14 footer wanted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishingful, Feb 23, 2008.

1. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

looking for a 14 foot alum boat with trailor and mota (optional) that runs well under 1k (less with out mota) nothing fancy just want to get the girlfriends dad on the water

thanks

2. quackaddict65

quackaddict65

0   0   0

I have a 14 ft lonestar, with trailer and mariner 9.9 that I am interested in selling. Need money for Erie boat. $800 It has hummingbird fish finder, gas tank, battery, and anchor. Alone in the boat I can get 22 mph on my hand held gps. It is fun!

3. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

14' Lund, deep V, red on red, full floor w/carpet, 2 pedestal seats, livewell, bilge pump & running lights on switch panel, eagle f/f, 6 rod holders, anchor....inc heavy duty trailer w/all new rubber inc the spare, new winch strap...clean.
    this is a tiller setup, NO MOTORS....I need all of $1,200.
    Dean 330-441-1674 Wadsworth.

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

quackaddict65
    how does the mariner run?
    and years on everything?
    you got any pics and a location?

fowltalk thanks sounds nice but out of the price range
    just looking for a utility or one that needs some work

he will upgrade in a couple of years to what you got

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

thanks guys i will get with him and see what he wants to do

send pics to jhughey@kent.edu

6. quackaddict65,,, check your PM's

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

thanks guys i love this place

anyone else?

8. uglykat23

uglykat23 duuuuhhhuuuuuhhhhh

0   0   0

i dont have a 14 foot but i do have a 12 foot v bottom jon boat for sale, i started a new job and dont have time to finish restoring it it needs a little work to finish it , could have it finished by crappie time, and the price is right on the boat , 250 dollars for boat and trailer i have all paper work on it and trailer , pm me if interested

9. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

thanks to everyone that sent pms

i accidently deleated them

so anyone that has the boat described please send me a pm with a picture

still looking for one

10. PIKEMAN

PIKEMAN

0   0   0

fishingful,

I've got two 14' boats listed on these OGF classifieds. One is a Starcraft with a 6 Hp engine and a trailer. The other is an Alumacraft with a 9.9 Mariner, but no trailer.

All of the specs and pictures are in the listings.... just may be a couple of pages down. Check recent posts made by me (pikeman) and you will see the listings.

I'm in Canton, so it's not too far if you want to take either one for a spin.

Dave

11. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

0   0   0

I have a 16ft with 40 Evinrude, boat and motor are 60's. The motor runs good and boat is in good condition. Only thing that needs some work is the carbs may need cleaned to get it to idle down low and stay running without playing with the throttle a little. It has a fishfinder mounted on the dash. The boat had 2 bench seats, one bench has 2 fold down seats mounted to it. All wiring has been redone, has lights and bilge that work flawlessly. Trailer is in great shape, but one light has a crack in it (I have a replacement). Is wired for a trolling motor for the bow, which I have but will sell seperately. Boat is older, but in solid condition. Has old plywood removable floors and a front deck that you can cast from with storage underneath. The plywood floors are removable. Battery is new. Also have two gas tanks. With the 40 wide open, it will go around 30-35. $850 obo with everything except the trolling motor.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/data/500/6006Richline.jpg