Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 14 foot Jon Boat for a reduced price to $1750 OBO and if you share it, and help sell the boat, I will give you $50, or if you're the buyer then ill sell it to you for $1700.., this boat has a build on carpeted deck on the entire boat. Multiple storage within the boat for tackle, with all the hinges just replaced, live well, automatic bilge pump, lights, on boat lights. I am selling the boat with a 74 lb thrust 24v bow mount trolling motor, and a 50 lb thrust 12v trolling motor in the back. Along with this is 4 batteries, 2 for the front, 1 for the back, and 1 for all the electronics and live well. All the batteries were purchased this year. I just redid the wiring for the front trolling motor, it now has a really heavy duty wire that won't overheat to keep the power to the motor. To charge all the batteries I am including a 4 bank minn kota onboard charger, just plug it in overnight and thats it. This boat is ready to go, and I am still currently fishing out of it, will be a perfect boat for any electric only lake, like ladue, Mogadore, Deer Creek, or any other smaller bodies of water. Can contact me via email, or call/text: three.three.zero.nine.three.three.nine.seven.nine.nine.

photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP $1750, if you help in the sale of it, I will give you $50. IF you are the person buying from my directly then will see it to you for $1700…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.