close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14 foot flat bottom jon boat f/s

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishnohio, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

i have a 14 foot flat bottom jon boat for sale, i just finished it and have taken it out twice it takes on no water and it is set up nice details are as follows.

the boat is a sears im not sure of what year but it was just painted by me it has a brand new lowrance fish finder,fire extinguisher 500 gph bilge pump bow and stern light,4 interior touch lights, 12 volt outlet, 2 new seats with swivels and quick disconnects, 4 rod holders, plywood floors, new transom wood and the registration is good till 2011, battery tray, 4 circuit switch panel on the transom, 40 lb thrust minkota riptide saltwater edition trolling motor with extra prop, a 8 hp mariner that runs excellent with a 3 gallon plastic fuel tank and a yacht club trailer.
    i put alot of time and thought into this boat, the battery is up front and all the wires are ran under the floor to the switch panel it is a nice clean setup and is ready to fish, perfect for a father and son or daughter for that special bonding it is a great little boat...price is $1700...obo... boat is located in Middletown Ohio.. give me a call at 513 464-2091............Mike
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

U made a nice lil rig right there.....i like those round interior lights, where did u find them and are they hard wired???

3. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

actually they run on 2 aa batteries and are l.e.d's so they last for a long time, and it is a nice set up fishing rig for the money...............thank you Mike

4. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

0   0   0

i used the same lights in my mad river canoe. applied them using industrial strength velcro. they work great and are cost effective. nice set up but i think you should have used marine grade ply wood or have resin coated the wood you used with indoor-outdoor carpet.splinters suck when embedded in the foot! nice setup tho.good job!

5. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

new price.......1300 dollars...........Mike 513 464-2091

6. Bobinstow90

Bobinstow90

0   0   0

Mike...do you remember where you got those interior lights?

Nice rig....make someone a good fishing boat.

7. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

no ;onger for sale i am keeping it.........thanks everyone......Mike

8. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

back on the market, i found another boat and need to sell this one a.s.a.p.....1200 dollars for the complete setup or how ever you want it...give me a call 513 464-2091...Mike

9. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

i'd be interested in the lil Mariner 8,,,,if its a long shaft??...made in Japan, right??.....what middletown r u @, theres 3 of em...zip code & the $$ please.

10. Kastmaster93

Kastmaster93 Cleveland based fisherman

0   0   0

11. fishnohio

fishnohio

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.