14 foot boat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by misfit, Oct 31, 2007.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

circumstances dictate that i sell the lil' misfit ASAP.
    many members have fished from it and will vouch for it's condition.i'll post pics later,but here are details.
    14 foot fisher flatbottom.
    9.9/15 hp short shaft mariner.
    minn kota powerdrive up front
    minn kota 40# on transom.
    minn kota onboard charger.
    areated livewell.
    all safety equipment including 2 life vests.
    anchor
    4 rod holders.
    new tires,wheels,hubs,bearings on trailer.
    new trailer wiring/lights(broken lenses)
    bilge pump
    6 gallon tank
    everstart yellow maxx battery
    boat is solid,no leaks.motor in excellent running order.
    new carpet recently.
    this boat is gauranteed to catch fish and provide many good times and adventures:D
    price is FIRM at $1400.
    i'm currently without internet service,but will check in when possible.in the meantime,i can be reached at 614-266-7225.or message can be left at 740-763-0341.
    boat will be stored in newark area after nov. 2nd.

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

I will more than vouch for the boat. I've been on quite a few misadventures over the past couple years. That boat is quick with 2 people in it too :) Thats the perfect Hoover boat right there.

Rick I'm sure that will sell quick. Good luck Chief :)

3. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

0   0   0

Wish I had the money Rick. I miss my old flat bottom 10hp.

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Say it ain,t so!:( That boat is an OGF icon. It has super fish catching powers! somebuddy needs to jump on this one. Raider

5. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I'm in the market for something like that, pretty interested just need to see some pics.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

this is the only pic in my gallery for now.http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12948&size=big&cat=&ppuser=15parma,i'll try to have fishintiger post some pics over the weekend.i'm limited to the library computer for now and not able to post them.
    also forgot to add the boat also comes with a garmin 160 ff.
    if you have a "need for speed",the misfit will get 2 guys and gear there at app. 20 mph;)
    i can also deliver boat within 50 miles of newark.
    i'm only selling out of necessity,and hate giving it up,but physical and financial circumstances don't leave much choice.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

maaaan, rick.. its sad to hear doood.. i too have had a couple adventures on that boat.. i remember them well.. :) good luck rick.. i will try and call you sometimes ole man, just to check on ya.. .. :)

8. ParmaBass

0   0   0

The lil Misfit is coming to Parma. Can be seen exclusively on LaDue Reservoir or The Portage Lakes.

9. Congrats on the new purchase. That boat is one of a kind. You can't even start to imagine the "adventures" that have happened in it. It will always hold a special place in a lot of guys hearts on this site.

10. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

That has to be the most comfortable Inland Lake Boat that I have ever fished out of. Take it down to Hoover next Summer and see if you get waved at by the Girls Rowing Team or followed by Misfit's friendly Swan.:D

11. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Looking forward to a few adventures of my own, Seems like the who's who of OGF have been on this boat, that's nice to know. Made it an easier purchase.

12. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

rick,if you don't have a boat before spring just let me know,you can fish on my boat anytime.

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

sad day it was when i delivered the boat:(
    but since jeff is much younger and healthier,i'm sure she'll get more excercize than i could give her now:)
    i hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as i have.

jeffmo.........thanks.that was my last boat,so any time you have a seat for my tired old self,i'd be happy to join you:)

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Rick,

Whenever I get my boat fixed, you've got an open seat for the Ohio River.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

thanks bryan:)
    maybe getting rid of the misfit won't be so bad with all the good guys who've vollunteered to drag me along:)

16. When you buy another boat I'll let you have the empty seat too when ever you want. :D :p