14 foot 1972 sears jon boat, trailer, trolling motor and outboard for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by -mike-, Mar 3, 2009.

1. -mike-

-mike- We got time for this?

0   0   0

Title pretty much sums it up.

I have a 14' 1972 sears aluminum Jon boat for sale. Comes with 36 pound thrust trolling motor, tiller control, 10 Hp Johnson seahorse outboard motor, Eagle El cheapo "fish finder" and trailer.

Have all paperwork needed to license boat and trailer, everything is legit.

The old girl has been modified a bit (correctly). Front seat was removed to put in a casting deck, with storage hatch, the area between the front and middle seats is covered and carpeted with seat base plate and 24" pedestal seat.

Rear seat houses battery compartment; two strands 4 gauge welding cable run from front to rear of boat for trolling motor; complete with master kill switch, fuse box accessory lights with switches for all of these.

Must see to appreciate, or laugh at, your choice. Boat is in storage in Sugar Grove, Ohio.

Im asking 5 grand, but will settle for somewhere around $1200.00, as Ive yet to receive my piece of the stimulus package. Look her over, and we can go from there.

To get her in the water, you'll need running lights- wiring is there, lights arent, but, I can put some in for you, a fuel can for the motor, and battery for the trolling motor.

Pm me if your interested-Mike.

2. CrewCabMax

CrewCabMax

0   0   0