close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14' Flatbottom Jon For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tpet96, Mar 16, 2005.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

As much as I don't want to get rid of her, I have to. We are in the process of signing a lease for a new apartment, and I have nowhere to park her. I cannot justify renting a storage area for it, when most of my fishing is done with one of my buddies who has a 12' jon we use. Details below:

Sea King 14' Flatbottom Jon boat
    36-40" wide I'd say.
    Not tremendous deep sides, but floats high on the water due to light weight.

1 7/8" hitch

Trailer has new tires. Lights work (minus right turn signal....might be a bulb?), but would suggest replacing the wiring as it's getting old.

2 new transom tie downs, new secring strap, 2 new keel straps. New hitch lock. Comes with 2 oars, and a couple of spare rims (tires are shot).

I'm only asking what I paid for it.... $300. I have not put it on the water, so I cannot guarantee it is leakproof. There are not splits, cracks, etc. where it could leak. If any of the rivits do leak, all you need is one person underneath the boat with a 5lb sledge, and another person on top with a hammer and hit each rivit with the top hammer. Work all rivits once like this and they will be very tight again. Of course......anyone who has a rivited boat knows this.

If you are interested, contact me via PM or by email at tpet96@columbus.rr.com I have a 6hp seaking motor from my last boat that is sitting in my shed. No gas tank.....and needs a spark plug. Not even sure if it runs, but compression is good, and just had new gears tooled for the lower unit. It should run n/p with a tuneup. I'll let it go with this boat for nothing as I don't have room to store it either. Pics below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

And for reference, the boat is upside down on the trailer for winter storage.

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Also forgot to mention......the boat has a new Hull ID number issued by the Div. of Watercraft. I have the paperwork for that....and the decals I will let go also. Just haven't put them on the hull yet.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

Man this is killing me. I replied about a 12 ft flat bottom, andnow this is up. If only I had some extra cash........story of poor butts like me for everything! :rolleyes:

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

I will give you 200.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Hey gang....

I got all your replies via email and PM. My cable was cut off by accident the day I posted this, and did not get it back until Friday or so I think it was. When that goes.......my internet goes. LOL. Just now getting online as I've been out all weekend. ANywho, I'll get those sorted out today and contact everyone. Thanks.

7. kingfisher

kingfisher

0   0   0

sold it yet? i may be interested

8. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

9. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

I dont know where tpet has been.. It is sold. Reason I know is because I seen a boat posted on another site by another guy and used tpets pics in the add. I believe the new owner was asking 500.00

10. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Z....

You have a PM.

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Z....

You have a PM.

12. 5Cent

5Cent

0   0   0

So is this sold yet?

13. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

Well Shawn, Is it sold? Give me a PM.

14. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

0   0   0

Yeah gang. It sold. Just closed the deal yesterday :) Thanks for inquiring gang.