close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

14' Deep V SeaNymph w/Trailer $600

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Sculpin67, May 16, 2008.

1. Sculpin67

Sculpin67

0   0   0

SOLD ---- 14' SeaNymph 14R deep V Alum boat for sale. This is a project boat I've been working on. I came across a good deal on another boat, so I need to sell this one. The center bench was removed before I bought it last year. The inside has been painted with green Parkers duck boat paint - self etching primer was used prior to painting - the outside has all the stickers removed. I've had the boat in the water a few times, and it doens't leak. It has a pump and exit hole for a live well, but I've never used either. I have a homemade plywood floor that fits in it. The trailer is a galvanized Tee Nee, which just had the bearings totally redone at a local marina. It also has high lights on the guide post. With wood oars, and clamp-on brackets for seats (I need the seats, but have one extra). PM me your email if you want any pictures. $600

2. WCO217RET

WCO217RET

0   0   0

please send pics and clairify the seats situation (does the boat have any seats at all?? Is the floor installed?? Thanks Send to bjseth@windstream.net
    Thanks again

3. Sculpin67

Sculpin67

0   0   0

I should be able to have some pictures to everyone tomorrow. Think of this boat as a deep v row boat. It has a bench in the front and the back - the middle bench is gone. I have two clamp-on brackets that each hold a seat (I'm including two seats)- these brackets are the type that normally cost around $20 each, with the swivel. I also have two older orange PFDs that I'll throw in. It does have front and back lights, but the wiring needs to be redone - the front wire is only about 1' long.

Note that the outside is currently silver, but I'm planning to prime and paint the sides, as soon as the weather allows me to. The stickers are good until March 2010.

4. Pm sent.

I'm out of town until late this week, but should be back in town by Thursday.

5. Sculpin67

Sculpin67

0   0   0

Pictures were just sent by email, to everyone that sent me an email address.

Thanks for the interest. I'll have to look up later, how to add pictures to a post.

6. Back in town. Sent you an email, would like to take a look at the boat.

7. Sculpin67

Sculpin67

0   0   0

Bump with a new price of $550. I need to sell this, since we are putting our house up for sale.

Note that the sides have been painted, and the floor is put back in. I also ran new wiring for the trailer lights.

8. Muskyman

Muskyman

0   0   0

I have a friend who is looking for a boat. I'll let him know about it tomorrow at work.