Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1968 Starcraft seafarer 14’

I listed this boat few months ago asking much more in hopes it wouldn’t sell but would appease my other half as she wanted it gone. I finally was able to purchase a larger setup and now willing to part ways for reasonable price. Lol

I bought the boat bare bones and sealed(gluv it)completely before ever starting to build.
All flooring was sealed before carpeting. Closed cell flotation foamed below flooring. Total of 5 storage compartments with lots of space. 5 switch rocker panel. Led bow lights, stern light, interior leds with remote 18 different color choices and 5 dimness settings. 1985 20 hp Johnson that was converted to 30/35 with electric start. Runs 27 mph with just myself(210lbs) and 24-25 with passenger. Boat will not include trolling motor or fish finder. 688ci can be included for 100 more. Lots of spare motor parts. Two trolling rod holders. I’m sure there are things I’m forgetting but message me if any questions. Boat is water ready and I fish multiple times a week out of it. Can and will lake test for serious buyer. Asking 2000 obo, located in Deerfield oh. No low ballers. Clear title for boat. Bill of sale for motor and trailer. Motor came from fellow Ogf member but I lost title before getting it switched to my name. Tons more pics Available if interested.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts