135 Gallon Aquarium for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by black05trd, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black05trd

black05trd

0   0   0

Hey guys, I'm a long time member but just hardly ever post here. Anyway, I have a 135 gallon aquarium for sale. I have been using it for the past year, but I don't need it anymore. It does not leak and the glass is clear. It could also be used for reptiles. It has a homemade stand and top, both come with the tank, but you don't have to take them of course. The valuable part is the tank. It currently has 5 piranhas that are all 4-5 inches long that are in it. It is listed on craigslist for $300 but I would take $250 from ogf members and would consider trades of some sort. The piranhas would come with the tank or I would consider selling them for $25 for the all of them. The tank is located in central ohio. Thanks!

2. DO you have any pics? And what are the dimensions of the tank?

3. black05trd

black05trd

0   0   0

The pics can be seen on the craigslist listing http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/806179314.html. Also, I can take more pics if needed. The tank measures 72in long, 24in tall, and 18 in wide. It has been a great set up, I am only getting rid of it since I am moving and there is no place for it in the new place.

4. black05trd

black05trd

0   0   0

The tank is 72in long, 24in tall, and 18in wide. The pics can be seen on the craigslist listing. For some reason when I try to post a link to the page my post will not show up. So, if you go to the Columbus craigslist page and type 135 gallon into the search box, the listing that says 135 gallon aquarium in Clintonville has pics of the tank.

5. black05trd

black05trd

0   0   0

This aquarium is still available!

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Please contact the member by PM if interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.