close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CPTN.CROWN, May 10, 2004.

1. Its amazing the different response's doc's give you. Kind of like when i blew my knee out, family doc said just bruised, and strained acl. went to a knee doc and 2 surgerys later its fixed. Im going today for the spinal tap, hopefully it helps, but im kind of doubting that it will take care of everything. I just hope that they can get it fixed so i can walk the hills to the spillways and catch some more eyes, MY FREEZER IS FISHLESS :eek: :mad: :cool:

2. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I hope your knee is better soon! A fishless freezer is a sad feeling! :)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Best of luck to ya :)

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

J,

Good luck! We'll be pulling for this to work. I know how big of a pain that is for you. Time to get it taken care of! Keep us updated!

5. My goal is better by 2nd weekend in July, going to Peele for some footballs.

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

get in shape dood..you know the real fishin season dont start until you lose something in the drink.. :D
    get well soon bro..

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Dude........Footballs eh? Did that last spring ;) MAN what a blast!

8. I did dude, a 8lb saugeye below oshay, couldnt get it in the net :eek: Not quite as expensive as that loomis/stradic, but man i was cusing just as much :cool:

9. Man did that help alot. Feeling alot better now, and doesent really start showing the real effects for a couple more days. They plan on givving me 2 more to try to help the disc's heal. If they do, and i stay on the plan(basically doing nothing) shouldnt have to get cut! Hopefully ill be down below oshay tomorrow, need to eat some fresh s-eyes :cool:

10. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Awesome deal J! Keep us informed. We'll hook up sometime and do some "I" Fishing :D