Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its amazing the different response's doc's give you. Kind of like when i blew my knee out, family doc said just bruised, and strained acl. went to a knee doc and 2 surgerys later its fixed. Im going today for the spinal tap, hopefully it helps, but im kind of doubting that it will take care of everything. I just hope that they can get it fixed so i can walk the hills to the spillways and catch some more eyes, MY FREEZER IS FISHLESS :eek: :mad: :cool:

·
The Corn Chucker
3,852 Posts
get in shape dood..you know the real fishin season dont start until you lose something in the drink.. :D
get well soon bro..

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did dude, a 8lb saugeye below oshay, couldnt get it in the net :eek: Not quite as expensive as that loomis/stradic, but man i was cusing just as much :cool:

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man did that help alot. Feeling alot better now, and doesent really start showing the real effects for a couple more days. They plan on givving me 2 more to try to help the disc's heal. If they do, and i stay on the plan(basically doing nothing) shouldnt have to get cut! Hopefully ill be down below oshay tomorrow, need to eat some fresh s-eyes :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts