13 years of work finally pays off.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peple of the perch, May 31, 2008.

1. A little after 7:00pm today I graduated from Berkshire High School. Now only 40 more years and counting until I retire.

2. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Congrats to ya! Now the hard work starts. To be 18 again. Wanna trade lifes LOL?

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Be proud that you graduated. Congratulations and all the best to you.

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Huh...??? Here I was thinking you were only 13...Oh, well...! Nonetheless, I'm sure you got that "A+" in the spelling contest. That was you I saw on the Bee last night, Right...! :D

JK...Congrat's...now go make something out of life and have fun along the way...! ;)

5. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Congrats young man! If I remember my own graduation some 15 years ago... I was highly inebriated by this point in the big night. Go have some fun, don't drink and drive, wear a condom, the best is yet to come.

6. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Congrats young man!! When I first started reading your posts a few years ago, it was hard making heads or tails from them. You come a long way peple. Good luck!

7. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Congrats.:D Tomorrows the first day of the rest of your life.;)

8. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

lol

Congrats Matt!

9. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Congrats!! My son graduats tomorrow at 4:00 pm from Watkins High School.

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Congrats. Now you just sit back and wait for hair loss, prostate inflammation, arthritis, erectile dysfunction, heartburn, and a weak bladder.

Welcom aboard. Enjoy.

11. congrats i msut age on wear the condom part wish someone gave me that advice before prom night lol congrats

12. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

het, you forgot the occasional bleeding hemorrhoid.:eek:

congrads peple. the easy stuff is over:p

13. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Congrats Peple ! You have come a long way buddy ! Now go to college and have the time of your life !!!! I promise you it will be the best 4 years ever !;)

14. The sad thing is that I was in Honors English all this time and I still can't spell. :D

15. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Congratulations!! Now you'll have time for more important stuff, Like fishing ;)

16. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Congats here too. I have enjoyed your posts for a long time and look forward to many more. What ever you do, don't lose your dreams. You have a good start now, I know your will do well.

17. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

OOO I graduated from jr high lol

Im gettin closer :D

Good Job

18. congradulations. Dont let em worry ya life will be tougher for ya in a few yrs but the rewards are more then worth it. Remember this though you can marry into more money in 5 minutes then you can make in a life time.... But for now make good decisions like a minnow or a worm, spinning or baitcasting

19. Congrats.....now Go Navy!!!!

20. congrads peple more time for fishing :p