12x24 Cedar Cabin

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Matt D, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Matt D

Matt D

0   0   0

Brand New 12'x24' Amish built solid cedar log cabin for sale. Would make a great hunting camp or just a place to relax and enjoy nature. This was built and moved but has never even had a night spent in it and the plastic they put on the floor to protect it while it is being built is still on it. It has 2x6 tongue and groove floor and roof. The buyer will have to move it to their property from its current location in Harrison County. It is all one room but you could easily frame in a room if you desired. This is a heck of a deal at almost half off what they are selling for new. I am listing this for a friend that does not have internet so I have no pictures of it. PM or email me and I will give you a website that you can see a picture of it on. If I didn't have a larger one on order this wouldn't be for sale as I would have bought it in a heart beat. Asking $15,000. The owners name is Louie and his number is 740-658-3133 If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Thanks,

Matt

2. Matt D

Matt D

0   0   0

I now have a couple pictures I could email if you are interested.

Thanks,

Matt D

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I'm interested in what it looks like and where in Harrison county is it located?? I hunt outside of Freeport........

4. Matt D

Matt D

0   0   0

Skarfer - PM sent.

It is just north of Freeport.

Thanks for the interest.

Matt D