close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12' Semi V boat/ trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by getinjiggy, Mar 28, 2008.

1. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

Hate to sell her, but Im not using her. I have a 86 (aluminum )semi v from Sylivan on a trailer. Boat floats and does not leak. Comes with front deck, pedistal seat in the front rear seat for driving. 28# Minn Kota on the front and a 5 HP Briggs 4 cycle on the rear, also a 3 gallon tank. Both run top notch. I have a Garmin 160 fishfinder mounted also.This boat has caught a ton of crappies!! If your interested I will try and get pics up tomorrow. Im looking to get 1100.00 out of it! I have alot more invested, but its my loss! If noone is interested its going on Craigs. I need the room!

2. macfish

macfish

0   0   0

whats the deal call me

3. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

Can you post some pix?

4. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

If the weather holds up I will take the cover off tonight and snap a few. Mac, I just dont have the time anymore. I havent seen water in 6 months or better(not shower water either) Im working on building a small woodshop in the barn. Ive been building items for a few friends and its just grown to where Im doing it on the weekends too. Not a bad thing though, I do have a fridge and toilet in the barn. The barn has become party central for the nieghbors too. They come down and have a few while Im doing my thing. I'll let you know more later on.