12 ft. Semi-V w/trailor and 5.5 hp Johnson Motor

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Oct 21, 2007.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Going to sell the ol puddle jumper its an older Sea Nymph 12 ft. semi-v with 2 pedestal seats and a center bench (I've never seen her leak a drop)is wired up for lights but they may need to be checked......with a trailer that has newer wheels,tires, hubs, bearings, spindles, and bearing buddys that i replaced 2years ago and a brand new spare also has a winch on the touge just needs tail lights redone......the motor is a 68 5.5 HP Johnson w/large gas tank 3 gallon i think maybe bigger ..dont let the year scare ya it is a very clean great running little motor that was rebuilt by Knox marine about 5 years ago has never let me down....ill also throw in 2 anchors, 2 oars , 2 life vest, i may have horn laying around too nice little starter outfit...$500 takes it all see pics. below

2. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Sounds like a very nice setup. Someone should jump all over this.

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

ok i got some pics they were taken at night so they are not the greatest but here they are

Attached Files:

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

here is the motor with the anchor on the back the gas tank fits behind the seat out of the way (not in the pic)

Attached Files:

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

here is the inside with the rowing oars and (3) life vest 2 adult 1 child and the horn i found under the seat and the bracket under the seat hold the anhore light witch is removeable and stores away, and the seats do fold down for when its in tow

Attached Files:

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

here are the lights i hooked up a battery out of my mower and they work fine the are wired with the battery sitting up front to help distribute the weight and the lights are on a toggle switch and there is a hook up power and a area to mount a fish finder in the back

Attached Files:

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i also found a distress flag that i had made, all the anchors, ropes, tie downs, everything there only this you would need to do is replace the tail lights on the trailer(very inexpensive)the wires are there the lights just got busted by kids, and if you want to use it at night slap in a lawn mower battery in it for lights thats all i ever used ($25 at wal mart)i am as honest as i can possible be and i know you have heard this before but the pics really don't do it justice...really nice set up only reason im selling is because the wife is off work finishing up her school and money is going to be tight this year to heat the house once she gets done with school ill be able to afford a bigger better one....LOL:D

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

one last pic this one is of the bow showing the front anchor with slide bracket, the light if you can make it out, the new spare tire never seen the road, and the winch for ez loading

Attached Files:

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

come on folks this is a steal

10. yakfish

yakfish

0   0   0

would you be interested in trading for a 15 foot coleman canoe? I don't need the moter. but I would be interested in just the boat and trailer.

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

No thanks sorry I need the money now more than ever I've got a wife to keep happy on a anniversary trip...LOL....How about $550? Anyone?

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

OK I'm pulling out all the stops i don't want to sell it this cheep but i will......
    $500 plus ill be willing to meet the buyer half way within reasonable distance....Thats the final offer i will go no lower

13. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

one last bump to the top before i put everything away for the winter...i can't believe no one is interested

14. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

what the hell I'll give it one more bump before i throw in the towel

15. MSmith2004

MSmith2004

0   0   0

if you still have this, i may be able to take it off your hands.

16. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i'v still got it are you still interested...if needed i could meet half way for the delivery if you like...let me know

17. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

where did every one go?

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Boat is FINALLY SOLD....might as well call it a $400 deal since i got a $100 speeding ticket on the way home from delivering it thats just the way things go for me

19. Judster

Judster

0   0   0

Wish I had the $. The trolling motor I bought from you a couple of years ago is still going strong! Good luck!