Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 12 ft. aluminum Sea Nymph semi-v, 1959 Johnson 5 ½ HP outboard, trailer, and various accessories. Price: $650
As much as I hate to sell it, I know someone else can get much more use out of this than I can. Boat was purchased to create a rig with floors, seats, etc., for fishing 10 HP limit lakes, but health problems have kept me from putting together everything I’ve accumulated for the project (36 lb. Minn Kota trolling motor, seats, seat bases and pedestals, anchor, bilge pump, rod holders, cleats, etc.). I’d prefer to sell everything together, that is-with the accessories, to someone looking for a project (although all you need to take her out fishing tomorrow is a current registration). I’d be more likely to give a price break in that case. I’m not going to split up the boat from the trailer in any case, and I definitely want to see what kind of response I get before I would agree to split up the boat and motor.
The boat is old, but has only one very small leak, above the water line. Except for one dent at the top rail, it’s really in good shape for its age (1965, I think). The original oars, with attached pin mounts, are also in good shape. I just bolted on a new plywood transom plate with mostly stainless hardware. The motor sometimes takes a few pulls to start when cold, but runs well. Included will be a good 4 gallon pressure gas tank. The trailer has surface rust, but is otherwise in great shape. It is really overkill for this boat, having originally been built for a much larger rig. I had to flip the winch pillar around and move it back more than 3 feet. Launching is easy-the resultant relatively long tongue means you needn’t put your rear wheels in the lake to launch. Trailer lights and wiring were upgraded not too long ago, and work perfectly. I also just installed all new bunk hardware and a new winch. I’ve even got 2 extra sets of covered bunkboards to throw in, two of which could be used for side guide bunks.
I am located in Oregonia, which is close to Caesar Creek and Cowan.

Attachments

·
"EYE" DOCTOR
272 Posts
Are you willing to travel for your asking price minus the outboard and other stuff. I'd like to have the boat and trailer but you are quite a bit away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.