Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sears gamefisher 12' flat bottom boat. very very nice boat. all new wood all new paint stainless steel bolts where needed just an overall nice boat. i stuck some time in this boat. does have seats but they arent the best. the sticker is good until 3/1/2016.
it does have a trailer but it has not been registered. does need wiring and lights (which i have it all) and the tires are dry rotted they will hold air for a couple of days thats it though.boat is light enough to load up in truck with one or two people. thats what i did
i can send pictures thru text messages to your phone or website. let me know if your interested. im asking $1100 for everything pickup only in CLYDE OHIO i have no way to get it anywhere due to tranny going out of my truck. can call me at 567-267-0551 after 5pm thru the week thanks :B

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price adjustment id take $1000 must see to appreciate its a nice boat would take trades like guns and so forth let me know :B

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh how I wish: I live almost in your back yard living just north of Clyde out in the country and looking for a boat around that size as my 8' is just a touch too small to take my son out with me

just can not swing the money

we should still meet and do some bass fishing next spring: I am pretty tied up between fall baseball and perch to do too much more bassing this year but next spring would be cool to find another bass guy to hit the water with

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry fello fishermen but gone for a while yes it has a trolling motor cant remember if it 27 or 30lb thrust minkota older white one

the boat can be seen at 170 east maple street in clyde or i can send pictures just need a cell number or email address

stop in anytime to look at it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts