close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12' flat bottem welded rivots 5 hp motor

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Mar 12, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Hello I have a 12' flat bottem with 2 swival seats,welded rivots along with a 5 hp "Eska" (spelling) The boat has a small leak back by the plug but it never took on much water, A buddy and I hunted the Scioto this winter with it so it is not bad at all. Little JB or Marine filler should do it, I would do it myself but just don't wanna mess with it. The motor runs great. Pushed myself and a boat load of deeks all around the flooded fields next to the river. Motor needs a new prop. First $500 gets it all and I'll throw in a new 6 gallon tank. Colsfire911@aol.com if you need more info. THANKS[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

would you be interested in selling just the boat??? Just what I want! Also where are you located?

3. BigChessie

0   0   0

Still for sale. Really need to move her! Email colsfire911@aol.com if interested.
    Thanks for looking!

4. kingfisher

kingfisher

0   0   0

You got a trailer?

5. BigChessie

0   0   0

with it in the truck to get down to the river bottems for waterfowling. So no trailer but I know where one is that would work with her.

6. BigChessie

0   0   0

TEMP PRICE REDUCTION!! $375 COLD HARD CASH AND IT IS YOURS!! :D First guy with a truck on my door step gets her (don't forget the $). Colsfire911@aol.com for directions. I will be checking e-mail before pms. Thanks

7. bugtussel

bugtussel Banned

0   0   0

and with trailer?

8. BigChessie

0   0   0

No trailer for the $375 Thanks

9. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

how much with the trailor.

10. FSHNERIE

FSHNERIE

0   0   0

Dose the shot gun shell come with it ????

11. BigChessie

0   0   0

Sorry Z but.... the boat is gone. Guy bought the shell and I tossed the boat in for free!