close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12' fiberglass john boat with new oars

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Flathead King 06, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

got an older style flatbottom fiberglass john boat that needs a little work: new seats, sanding and finish put back on it, still floats great...with 2 brand new 6' cavvings aluminum oars...asking $150.00 will have pictures up asap...pick up only

2. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

0   0   0

where is Springfield? I'm in Canton

3. Flathead King 06

0   0   0

well on the southwestern side of columbus...you would take rt. 77 south and then st. rt. 70 west straight to springfield...probably a 45 min drive i assume...but I will have the pictures up soon

4. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

I would like to see the pics of the boat. Also, how wide is the boat, is it pretty stable in the water?

Lg_mouth

5. chuck71

chuck71

0   0   0

Canton to Springfeild is more like a 2.5 hours drive. YOu ould go across 30 to 71 south to 70... I have family up there and I'm from Springfield too:)

6. Flathead King 06

0   0   0

the boat appears to be close to 3.5' to 4' wide, which includes 3 bench seats already in the boat but can easily have a clamp on seat put over them...very stable in the water... it has a spot in the back of the boat that is made where you can clamp on a small outboard motor or a trolling motor...the boat will also need to be licensed, if it is taken on state water...o and sorry bout my estimate on how far it was to springfield, Ive never been to canton....here are the pictures of the boat, I originally said the oars were cavvings brand, they are caviness brand, but still all aluminum and 6' and I may have the attatchments for the oars so they will fit into the oar cleat, I will also include a picture of the boat being used at a small pond we fish...take note the guy in the front of the boat is close to 350 lbs, and the one in tha back is average: 210...and the boat easily fits into the bed of a pickup truck...though it stick out of it, it fits ...we haul it around in the bed of a ford ranger

[​IMG]

view of oars and front of boat
    [​IMG]

side/front view
    [​IMG]

full view of boat (front)
    [​IMG]