close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12' Coleman boat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by vkutsch, Jul 19, 2007.

1. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

0   0   0

This is a Coleman Crawdad. It's not pretty, but it's a tough boat, good for rivers and no-wake lakes. It is fishable now, but someone with ingenueity and inspiration could make this a great boat. I love fishing out of it, but space is limited at my house, and since I got my Kayak I just haven't bothered with the boat.

500$ OBO

The trailer is included if wanted, but the boat will fit in the back of a large pick-up.
    Also included-
    little used Minn Kota 30lb electric motor
    New deep cycle battery (used once)
    (a 250$ value!)

It will take a gas motor- I used to use a 3 hp that moved it nicely, but that was stolen.

I would also lend it to someone indefinately who lives on a private lake (like Twin Lakes) if they gave me unlimited access to said lake....

This is the same model that Iconnelli got his start in! You could be next.[​IMG]

the little girl is negotiable...

2. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

0   0   0

3. big_flop

big_flop

0   0   0

would you want to sell just the trailer? you can pm me if you want, thanks john:)

4. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

I sold my coleman crawdad, with 2 swivel seats, a custom livewell, and rod holders for 75$ lol. It was in perfect shape. These boats are cheap, but one of the best river boats you can buy. Ask my brother on here " Bowhunter9017", theyre nice.