Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No leak 12' aqua swan aluminum boat. Boat is in very good shape for the most part. It comes with a trailer which is in pretty good condition itself. Also, front attached foot control trolling motor. The boat has a front deck built in with carpet and a few storage doors. I built a fiberglass livewell which has a wired switch in the rear of the boat. It also includes an anchor, paddle, and the sticker I believe is good through 2016. I owned the boat a few years ago, fixed it up and sold it to a buddy. He let it go for a year or two and I bought it back with intentions of cleaning it up and using it again. Well, too much work and no free time has left me with one choice, selling it again. While my friend had he let the back deck i installed get water damage, i ripped out the back deck and was planning on adding a new one but never got around to it. So that will have to be done by new owner or you might just not need it.
This boat is perfect for the right person. Really hate letting it go but can't find the time to use it. Asking $550.00 and I'm firm on the price. No pics,if your interested come take a look. Located in a small suburb west of cleveland. I will not travel to show boat. The evenings will be the time I will be open to show it, pm with any other questions.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pics? I guess you are limiting your self to Cleveland members then.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Just think, before Internet people actually drove to see items for sale. No pics because I don't have a digital camera, my phone does not transfer my pics to the net. Sure, I can call a friend over but they won't show up, everybody is too busy doing nothing. Put it on craigslist and everyone TEXTS me to give my address, or want me to except a money order. Tried to get two guys to call, but no, too lazy or were scammers. If I had a pic, I'd post it. Either way if it don't sell locally than I guess I have a cool winter project. Either way bump number one. We are talking $500 or so, today that's just change.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just think, before Internet people actually drove to see items for sale. No pics because I don't have a digital camera, my phone does not transfer my pics to the net. Sure, I can call a friend over but they won't show up, everybody is too busy doing nothing. Put it on craigslist and everyone TEXTS me to give my address, or want me to except a money order. Tried to get two guys to call, but no, too lazy or were scammers. If I had a pic, I'd post it. Either way if it don't sell locally than I guess I have a cool winter project. Either way bump number one. We are talking $500 or so, today that's just change.
you will have a winter project...in order to sell these days, you must adapt to the times....your current approach is archaic

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold this evening to a guy from Medina. Took 3 days and a craigslist add without a pic. Go figure. Post can be deleted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.