12/01/08 Buck

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Lewis, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

As I was sitting in my stand in the high winds and freezing rain at 6:30 this morning,I told myself that the first half decent Buck that comes by is done for.
    I passed on at least 15 Bucks during bow season and it was time to close the deal.:)
    There was very,very little hunting pressure around me and he came through running 2 Does about 9:30 this morning.
    He actually had quite a bit of green tree bark shavings on his rack from rubbing.
    Now I can get busy on a couple projects around the house.
    [​IMG]

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Very nice! I've been checking the forum all morning waiting to see who would post the first kill! Congratulations.

3. :! Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Buck

4. Nice going Buddy.:) looks like a fairly heavy body. I sure miss being out there.
    Maybe next year...............................

5. Way to go Lewis!!! That is a nice looking Buck. Congrats !!

6. congrats! I passed on the umteenth average buck this morning, I decided to drag it out as long as possible,I have lots of projects to do around the house to but gota drag it out till at least blackpowder unless its a jaw dropper:! hopefully some day I will grow up:D just hope my wife doesnt happen to read this forum!

7. Congrats! I wish I was out there today, but I don't feel I missed much with the weather the way it is.

8. General*Washington

General*Washington >< ))) 0 >

Nice Job on that buck! I had to work, I kept telling myself at least I am dry and warm. (would rather be wet and cold though :) )

9. Now that's what I call a man's garage. Not a bicycle or golf club in sight...lol

10. Congrats on a fine Harvest!!! Great Job...To avoid those projects you could always go get a doe tag or two....J/K. Nice looking Buck.

Hawk

11. Congrats on the first post in gun season. And a nice one at that.

12. Great job Lewis!! I only saw bald ones today.

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice way to open the week,lew.:!
    now get to work on your chores:p :D