11-6 private pond fun!!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishymcgoo, Nov 6, 2008.

1. fishymcgoo

fishymcgoo I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN

due to a gracious land owner i took the kids to a pond i use to fish as a kid before anyone lived there. it was a blast. we caught around 30 bass a few crappies and some monster bluegills. here is a couple pics of the bigger ones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TeamPlaker

TeamPlaker Fishing Deadbeat

Smokes! Those are some nice fish! Looks like the kids had a blast...

3. Looks like fun, always nice when kids get into numbers like that, cause it keeps them into fishing even when they have those no fish days.

4. great fish and even greater deed taking the young ones.

5. fishymcgoo

fishymcgoo I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN

the last time i took the kids out we hit up the river for some cats, which were hot the day before, and blanked. they know that if you caught em all the time everyone would fish. it was really nice to land some good size fish. thats the biggest largemouth i have seen since early spring!

6. I love seeing kids catch fish. Reminds me of my younger days. I have more fun watching a kid catch a fish than I do when I reel one in myself. Those two young men will be posting on here in a few years and probably showing us all some new tricks.

Love it! Way to go.

7. The looks on those young faces are priceless! I love taking my Grandchildren out to catch quality fish, & the DO. That's what will keep them coming back.
    Good for you.
    Mike