close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

$100 bucks reward find me a Ranger Truck

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

where ever I neYep if you can find me a Ford Ranger stick shift I will give you 100 bucks as a finders fee.no one in here has any to sell so look around.even a junker ok longs cab and frames good. I am a top line mechanic and can fix rest.check car dealers anded get one soon before winter sets in.

2. leeabu

leeabu

0   0   0

Fred Mullinax Ford North Canton Please Pm me for info to mail the $100 to

Price
    $4,291 Get NADAguides Pricing Info
    for this Ford

Body Style Truck
    Mileage 81,996
    Exterior Color Green
    Interior Color Gray
    Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline
    Transmission Manual
    Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear
    Fuel Type Gasoline
    Doors Two Door
    Stock No. WTA48381
    VIN 1FTYR10C1WTA48381

Seller's Comments
    w/o factory air, w/o auto trans, 4 cylinder, STANDARD FEATURES: two disc brakes including two ventilated discs, driver and passenger front airbag, unleaded fuel, rear step, windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe, power steering, analog dashboard, emission control level fed, illuminated entry system, rear tailgate cargo doors, zone tinted windshield, fixed rear window, mechanical foldable mirrors, part galvanized non-corrosive body, one odometer, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, headlight on warning sound, ventilation system with four fan speeds, folding front seat center armrest with integral box, partial floor console with open storage box, plastic steering wheel, fullsize steel rim under body spare wheel, black grille, electrical system gauge, door ajar warning, key-in-ignition warning sound, height adjustable 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat, height adjustable 3-point reel front seat belts on passenger seat, lap static front seat belts on center seat, two reversing lights, door reinforcement, variable panel light, cloth/felt headliner upholstery, rear view mirror, glove compartment, front ashtray, front seats cigar lighter, fuel filler door, audio preparation

3. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

1994, 4 cyl, 5 spd, lt blue, 140, 000, runs good, looks good. new tires, new brakes, $1800.

Shark

4. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

This ones best I got from my post.but indianna weeee I am in Ohio.was not wanting go that far.plus no dealers.they lie about every thing to make a sale.if private owner they know what they got best.thanks for info though.

5. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

Yep, know what ya mean, this one's my son-in-law's, about 50 miles from Cincy.

Shark

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I mean no disrespect, if your a tip of the line mechanic, surely you know of people involved in repo/auto auctions that can put you in a Ranger in the condition your looking for. There are sevral in SW Ohio. I am sure there have to be several in your area.

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Call Jr. @ BR549. :D Raider

8. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

0   0   0

There is one on this page,please send the $100 in cash,Thanks

9. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

Bass I knew about the ranger before you did.thus why give you 100 for your history.last I gave up on buying a ranger and now want a full size F150.no one so far gave me any real leads and as I write this I still need another.lot PM me and said there was this and that in Autotrader.others say theres one in a car lot.but who wants go to califorrnia or florida ect.to see it.and by time I get there they likly will not have it.the local (yes local minded ) dealers here pull same thing on me.say they have one then after I get there say it was sold this morning before I got there.then try to unload something else on me and I do not want what they got..sorry about the 100 bucks.that deals off as I got better things to do then fool with out state stuff or in towns I do not know that are 50 or more miles away.if I had a good truck to drive the distance I not need another onethen.well thats it do not look in mail as theres no check

10. leeabu

leeabu

0   0   0

Sorry to correct you, but I gave you a real lead. You chsoe to change the terms of the offer after I gave it to you

11. Duckdude82

Duckdude82

0   0   0

this was quite possible the stupidest thread i have seen on this site......wow!

12. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

I will have to agree with ya ! Terms and Conditions may vary ! LOL !:D

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i ain't sayin' nuttin:confused:

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

That doesn't happen very often.

PS- I'll give some one $200 if they find me a 2006 Jeep Commander in good (driveable) condition w/ low miles for $500 (Five hundred dollars) ;)

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

and this is all i gotta say about that:p :p :D

16. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Rating - 100%
    20   0   1

I'm with ya on that, but it's kept me entertained the last few days. I'm sure the best is still to come:D

17. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

0   0   0

Fox motors near malvern, sandy township area on rt 43 ,this is close to Youngstown , they have a couple and the dealership on rt 43 right at the bottom of the hill going south on the right as you start up the hill towards Carrollton has 2 , they also have Jeeps..LOL
    seen em today on my way home.

18. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I can see where this one is going! LOL. Misfit, please stand up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.