close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

$ 100 bucks finder fee Ford Ranger

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eriesteamer, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Yep if you can find me a Ford Ranger stick shift I will give you 100 bucks as a finders fee.no one in here has any to sell so look around.even a junker ok longs cab and frames good. I am a top line mechanic and can fix rest.check car dealers anded get one soon before winter sets in.must buy it to get the reward.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Why don't you go check out some lots? That's what I did when I needed a "new" car. You want somebody to go buy a car for you to get a $100 "reward"??????

3. LOWEMAN 165

LOWEMAN 165 IUOE #18

Sheephead aren't the only thing that smell alittle fishy around here.

4. I think he ment that he must buy it for u to get the reward.

5. Yeah it seems pretty obvious that he means HE must buy the truck in order for someone to get the finders fee.

Steamer, how much are you wanting to spend on the truck and how far are you willing to travel? I've not got a truck in mind but I'm in the market for a truck myself and if you let me know what you are looking for price and location wise I will keep an eye out for something that fits your needs. No finders fee required since I'll be looking anyway. I figure you've already looked over what is listed at autotrader.com but if you haven't that's a great place to start.

Steve

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I must admit I'm confused as you. The same add is in the Marketplace.