close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

$10 off $50 at dicks

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Justin S, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Thank You Sir...my kids like some of the clothes from there tennis shoes and what not and with the start of school around the corner..well any money saved is good in my book..and heck that doesnt even mention the stuff dad likes.

2. Thank you Justin, that helped ease the cost of buying a new fly fishing combo. The Legacy Village Dick's in Beachwood is pretty sweet.

Andy J.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

hey justin, i lost that beckman net overboard today and this will ease the sting of a new one. thanks buddy:D

4. is this $10 for every $50 spent or just $10 after $50 or more. Im getting a $400 mountain bike next week, could save a pretty penny if its for ever $50, but im sure its not.

5. Justin S

Justin S c-ya on the water

i have used two coupons at dicks in legacy village before and it has worked, but i am sure that this is not how it was intended

6. Thanks Justin. Going to go buy a tent and this helps.

7. I do not think its for every $50 spent...I think its $10 off any purchase of $50 or more.

8. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Its only at certain locations, I tried tellin our "Dick's" clerk others where doing this, she wouldnt accept this websight as an answer..LOL, we get a few good deals down here though.