close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10% Discount On all items in shop!!!

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Bait Dave, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Bait Dave

Bait Dave Dave's Bait & Tackle

I would really like to put some faces with screen names with folks, when you come in the shop,simply cut,paste and print this post , introduce yourself and give it to Charlie or myself and get a 10% discount,please one time offer, per person,just want to meet you all. No expiration date,just when you are in town. Or don't buy a thing,stop in,just let us know whom you are.
    This is a great site, full of great guys,best one I have found in the efforts of reports ,helping others etc.
    HAT'S OFF TO THE O.G.F TEAM!!!
    Please note the 10% discount applies to everything(rods,reels combos,lures,line,nets etc.) but TITE-LOCK and Okuma Convector reels. The margin on those is almost at my cost! 95% of our prices beat Cabellas& Bass Pro to begin with!
    IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOP AND USE US ,YOU MAY TAKE ADVANTAGE OFF THIS TO,CAN'T THANK YOU REGULARS ENOUGH TO FOR THE BUSINESS.

THIS DISCOUNT IS ONLY,,ONLY FOR O.G.F. MEMBERS ONLY!!!!
    Look forward to meeting you,
    Best regards,
    Bait Dave
    Dave's Bait and Tackle
    1612 State rte 60
    Vermilion,Ohio 44089
    440-963-0088

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thanks Dave for the generous offer!
    You have truly been a friend to OGF.

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Dave,

Wow, what a great offer!

We really appreciate your involvement with and support of OGF.

thanks again,
    Kim

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Dave. Guys like you make us really proud of the work we have done on this site. Members like you will make it even a better site. Thanks Dave.

5. Thanks Dave! Hope to stop in one day and say HELLO.

Carl

6. I guess I'm out of it as you already know my friendly face :eek: and screen name. :p Probably for the best as I figure meeting such a stunning and notorious personality as me :rolleyes: might require your giving me $10 just for being there. ;) :D

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wow...VERY generous offer Dave! Thanks a bunch man!

Stuck this at the top!

8. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Dave thanks very much for your generous offer! Hope to stop in and meet you someday.......Stretch

9. Great offer, thanks.
    Are there any headboats in your area? How about shore fishing? I will probably come up there for a weekend in July and usually fish around Marblehead and Huron but would like to try some new places.

10. catking

catking Banned

Thank you Dave. That's a great offer. I'll surely stop in the next time I'm up your way.........HINT HINT you freakin boaters................... :D Good Deal Dave ;) THE CATKING !!!

11. Thanks alot Dave, indeed that is a very generous offer.....this site never ceases to amaze me, what a great bunch of folks.....tony

12. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Thank-you very much for making such a kind offer, Dave. Next time I'm up your way I'll stop in just to say "Hi". Eye4neye said it well.;)

13. WLB

WLB Northern Ohio Fisherman

Thanks Dave, I'll be up next week to ding the smallies one more time.
    I'll stop by and pick up a couple bags of tubes.

14. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I stopped and talked to Dave this weekend.

You guys that fish spoons need to take a look at the new boxes he has for storing these spoons, very, very slick.

Dave offers us a great selection with excellent pricing, and has a great website for easy ordering. Compare his prices and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.baitdave.com/

Kim