close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

#1 & #2 both lose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by jeffmo, Oct 13, 2007.

1. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

well,after the top 2 teams got beat it sure looks like the buckeyes will be in the number 1 spot and have the chance to control their run for the national title game!!!!!!
    it's sure turning out to be an interesting year

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

That is pretty sweet, but it's becoming a trend. I hope the Buckeyes don't keep the trend going!! Keep it rolling!

3. Looks like we will be #1:) heres to finishing strong down the stretch.

4. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

The Buckeyes are no doubt loaded with talent and well coached, but their last five opponents are all better than anyone they have faced yet. We will probably end up with South Florida and Boston College in the national championship. It might be a good thing because when no one ends up watching the game, they will finally go to a playoff system.

5. dip

dip dip

some of the MAROONS on espn suggested that a 1-loss team might pass THE OSU since the bucks aint played anyone. was SWEET the way cal lost their game and you better believe that i watched Lsu die. but thanks to the big ten network i didn't see the bucks gams.

6. hook line and sinker

hook line and sinker F.I.S.H. FAN

The Bucks may not end up #1 in the polls, but will always be #1 in our hearts!

7. First off, ESPN hates the Big 10, particularly the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. This is why it seems that the Big 10 never gets any recognition. I never watch College Gameday because they never have nothing good to say about the Big 10. Mark May is a dork and Lee Corso is old.

I will agree that we have a tough route to the end of the season. We have potential to lose to any of these teams. The ones that scare me are Illinois, Penn State, and Michigan. I am not too concerned though because Tressel always has his boys ready to play (with exception to the National Title Game last year). I am anxious to see how this season will play out. There is a good chance we could see South Florida in the National Title game this year!

Dip, you didn't miss anything yesterday. We crushed Kent State and it became very boring to watch fast. Just be thankful that it was Kent St. and wasn't any of the next 5 games. Go Bucks!

8. dip

dip dip

yeah but i attended KSU..... LOU HOLZ went off the deep end defending that THE OSU belongs in first. i wish lou would get a better set of dentures tho.

9. While I'm a diehard bucks fan I have to tell you after watching the SEC games the last 3 weeks. Florida/Auburn, LSU/Kentucky, LSU/Florida its a pretty good conference. All three of those games had me watching to the end. Most of the Big Ten games have been pretty boring except the Mich/App St. game. Until any Big Ten team beats a quality opponent they won't get anyones respect at ESPN. Also the real Big East is showing itself this year and South Florida top 10 makes me laugh. I was kinda hoping for South Florida/Cal championship ship game then when the ratings bomb NCAA would get a clue.

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

What's funny to me, is that these ESPN buffoons go on and on about the Polls shouldn't start until mid-season because no one can predict what teams are going to be the best. But yet, they follow it up will predictions of who's going to win what games that day or week...! :confused: Lot of Irony there. ;)

BTW...I don't think there will be two undefeated teams in the BCS game this year...! :eek: :D

11. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

Yes they buckeyes will be #1 after this crazy college weekend BUT it wont matter when it comes to the last game of the season and Michigan stomps the hell out of them.:p :) ;)

12. Hook N Book

Oh, Zach, You've did it now...! :D

13. ParmaBass

He just doesn't get it does he??

It's 12:27 and Michigan still sucks!:D

14. GO BUCKS! Always is alot of talk from so called analysts of how the Bucks could get passed up. They cant stand Ohio State at the top, and they just start shooting off at the lip to make themselves feel better. If they take care of bussines the rest of the season and the poll voters take notice I dont see how they could be passed by a 1 loss team, especially someone like south florida from the big east, I could be wrong but I feel the big ten although it is down this year is tougher than the big east. Anyway just my 2 cents.

15. ParmaBass

Yeah, all those so called analysts have talked about the past 5 weeks is how dominate LSU and USC are. And if I'm not mistaken wasn't Michigan in the National Championship talk pre season?? How'd that turn out? It's a toss-up this year. South Florida will lose and so will BC. If Ohio State finishes undefeated and gets passed up by a one loss team then the BCS is BS!

16. Hook N Book

Well, what else is new...???? ;)

17. Laugh all you want, but South Flordia is a good ball club. They are fast and dangerous. I wouldn't count out South Florida any team can win on any given Saturday.

18. Hook N Book

Agreed...they ain't no chump's...! But you have to remember what you're dealing with...! :D

19. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

just click your heels together 3 times dorothy and keep saying "there's no place like home,there's no place like home...............

20. Okay, I have 2 more cents here. Why is it when Ohio State plays well and dominates lesser opponents everyone throws the old "well they havent beaten a ranked team or they had a soft schedule" but when Oklahoma beats up on TCU or Florida or LSU or any SEC team for that matter beats up on a patsie someone like Mark May says, Well they are hitting on all cylinders and they cant be stopped, now I know Mark May is a joke but I just used him as my whipping post cause I cant stand him. Bottom line is the Bucks are undefeated, #1, and coached very well! GO BUCKS!!!