close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1-12 peidmont

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bttmline, Jan 13, 2005.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

frank and i hit the pond again wednesday. started of real slow with silch on the roadbed. but after a little looking we found them in 20-22 ft of water chasing the shad, ended up with 2 limits to take home and boating another 20 to 25 smaller fish. no evening bite at all seem to just shut down about 5:00. all on vibe's mostly gold and green.
    tim

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Awesome! I talked to my uncle a little bit ago and he said he might go over to try it out today. I don't know if he was going to use his jon boat or not though. I don't think he has any blades either. I told him that was what they were hitting on. Wished I could make it out there myself!

3. I have been trying to get down there and bank fish this past week but have been busy with work and school, headed down tonight but as soon as I got there it started raining hard, plus the wind was really blowing. I might try tomarrow morning and afternoon if the weather is alright.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

was there today ,sat morning and the water is up to the marina and very hard to launch there . other boats wree launching on the other side of the marina. is is also getting thick.