close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"08" causeway clean up

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Feb 13, 2008.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

As a few people know,i didnt move to florida for personal reasons, and just been laying low for awhile... But i am still planning my yearly mosquito lake clean up again this year!!!!! i am planning it again for the last weekend in march or the beginning of april like last year..... I will do the calling of the park to pick up the trash and c if i can even get ahold of sum boyscout troops out there to help this year!!!! I will post a real date as it comes down to the line, with weather permiting... Any help will be highly greatfull... Hope the same bunch of fine fisherman that helped last year can doit again....
    Thanks in advance.... SteelheadBob

[​IMG]

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I'll be there again this year at sun up. Can't speak for JIG but he is an early riser too so he may be an early show.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

glad to see your still around

you know i will be there again. heck, im the best lookin dude in the photo:p

4. I'll see if im open, just as long as it is not on a saturday and i have a car i should be fine.

5. Sure wouldnt want to think what it would be like fishing up there if no one cleaned up. Think I got 6 bags of trash and 20 green bottles off one side of the bridge.:( People dont start caring we wont have any fish worth eating left! Thanks Bob! People like you make a diff.

6. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

nothing pisses me of more then getting to a nice spot and its filled with garbage, people who litter the lake suck and im sure some day I will spend a night or 2 in jail for tossing some retard in the lake for littering. As long as im free I would love to help out, im sure my fishing buddy will come up with me 2.

7. Wonder if Carl could work some Media Magic! Long distance for channel 23 but...Stranger things have happened!

8. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

I'll be there....God willing and the creek don't rise.

:)

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

EZ(Tom) I know its not me that is the best looking in that pic!
    Sheesh, I look a mess! :D

Mike, you and Bob need to hang around long enough for a pic this year! ;)
    Mike, I don't think I saw you again at all for the rest of the year?

Lets all do breakfast this year if possible. !%

10. steelheadBob

well i think tom should be the one to open all worm containers this time LOLOL

11. I'm going to try my best to be there. I should have been there last year... Will make for a GREAT story... DON'T BE SHY!!! It's only TV!!!

12. steelheadBob

Hey Jim,ill remember to bring you the trash grippers again... HAHAHA:)

13. I will be there if it is the last week of march. But the first week of april I'll be in the smoky mountains. I'll keep lookin for the date.

14. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

did i read that jim's buying breakfast:p

15. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Thanks Bob, otherwise I might bend over, and roll over and down the bank! :eek:
    Bob - Check your pms!!

Tom, you sure did!

We won't know what we're having though until we collect it off of the banks! :D :D

16. stormfront

stormfront Guest

count me in. been reading all your drivel for years, i want to see what you guys look like in person.

17. I'll will supply the trash bags again this year. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!Linda

18. You guys set a date yet? I'll come help if I'm not working.

19. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I talked to steelheadBob and we are a "GO" still for this Saturday for everyone who can come out and help at the Mosquito Causeway. !%
    For anyone wanting to meet for breakfast, go to Monty's at the west end of the Causeway - 10:00am. ;)

- The more the merrier! :D :B

20. I got school saturday. :( lol. i'm starting to not like school on the weekends, :D