06 mongoose ritual dj/street/park mtb

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by kennedy327, Oct 27, 2007.

1. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Not sure if anyone here would be interested but I figured what the hell.

I have an 06 mongoose ritual for sale. I only had it for a month and a half, I bought it off another forum. 400 obo.
    The dropouts were drilled in a half an inch to shorten the wheelbase. Makes manualing a breeze but the rotor rubs the brake now so to run it this far forward you will have to use a v brake, or throw a longer chain and pull the wheel back to use the equipped disc. air assist in fork doenst work, I shimmed the spring with a nut to stiffen up the front end, kinda ghetto but it works good. bike is single speed with bmx crank, tension bolt keeps coming loose but Ill thread lock it on there before I ship. Bikes geo is great especially if you like a hi bb, this thing feels like a bmx on roids! Only reason Im selling it is because I and a victim of trendy ness and I want to build a high dollor top or ns suburban or something of that sort. Bike has a scratch on the downtube but no dents, the bike wasnt ridden much and when it was it was mostly dirt.

frame: 06 ritual, chromo
    fork: manitou static stance 100mm w/ cut steer tube
    Crank: mongoose bmx 3 piece
    Stem: mongoose
    Bars: atomlab gi's
    wheels: sun ditch witch 24s with formual hubs
    Drive: 36t front mongoose and 16t rear ss.
    Brakes: tekro mech disc, front was removed but will be included
    Seat: mongoose dj with chopped post.
    Pedals: mongoose platform
    Tires: kenda k rad.

Also including a gyro and the gyro cables. I cut the steer tube so it cant be used with this fork.

I might consider parting out if you want. Im not gonna part the bars or anything, has to be something like wheel set or crank or frame or fork. basically if you make it worth my time Ill do it. price is obo.

2. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

price dropped to 300. Every problem that I previously have mentioned has been fixed. Would also consider trades for an ipod 30 or 60 gig video and some cash, 80gig or 160gig classic straight up or a touch straight up.