close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

05 Honda Rancher / Utillity Trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BassBlaster, Aug 1, 2007.

1. I'm listing these for a buddy. 05 Honda Rancher 350 2 wheel drive. One owner, low hours, adult ridden. It is a manual shift but has no clutch. Very simple to operate. Asking $2750.

Utillity Trailer is 6'-6" by 12' with a gate / ramp. It is one year old and barely used. Spare tire carrier. Three brand new wheels that have not been mounted yet (still need tires for the new wheels) but has good wheels and tires on it. Asking $850.

Will sell trailer and quad as package for $3400.

Call 614-519-4776 or 614-347-6555 Ask for Jeremy.

He has pics but I can't figure out how to get them from his memory card to my computer and his computer is broke right now. Call him for more details and to see these today!!!

2. Bump, bump, nice stuff, give him a call!!!!

3. Still for sale. I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this up yet, this is a great deal!!

4. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

0   0   0

Pictures would be nice, I have a buddy who may be interested in the 4wheeler..

Thanks

5. Call him up, he has pics, I just can't seem to uplaod them onto my comp. from his memory card. I guess my program is just for my camera. He had to send his comp. away to be fixed after the lightning got it last week.