Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished sat/sun out of turtle - maiden voyage with my buddies new lund - took us a long time to locate active fish without being in the packs - finally got a program working at the 40/55 lines - 20 jets 85 and 100 back - chicken wing and confusion were the hot spoons, one fish off crawler harness, ended up with 3 man limit of 18-22 inch fish started at the same place sun morning and once again the fish did not want harnesses - ran 20 jets 100 back and #0 dipsies 85-100 back on 31/2 setting - also had 2 inline boards out with deep divers - almost all fish came off of sir walleye and flor. nascar small stingers - erie descent reef runner took 2 nice fish - took a 3 man limit with bigger fish then sat. all fish 20-26" with one 19" - only caught 5 trash fish total for the 2 days.

·
Registered
965 Posts
NICE !!!! What kind of speeds were you running? We fished out of C-town and did good on spoons but not one fish on harnesses.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we trolled 1.8 to 2.3 with alot of s turns - did you do any good out of c-town? what depth did you fish?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
youll have a great time im sure - turtle really has a nice setup and very clean campers to stay in which you know already - i had a camper rented for your get-together but had to cancel (forgot it was the same weekend that i was going to wv for turkey season) from the posts i read you guys had a blast and i was feeling a little jealous - im sure ill meet you on the water or launch sometime - good luck memorial weekend

·
Administrator
9,500 Posts
Good to hear. I'll be spending the holiday weekend at Turtle Creek with the girlfriend.
Hope to be out as well, but out of Meinke's West. I'll listen for ya on 68. I haven't been out since the weekend that boat sunk out of Turtle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts