close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

05'-06' Season outlook

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by zpyles_00, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Just read the migration forecast in Waterfowl Hunter Magazine, numbers seem to be down in the midwest due to a mild winter and a fairly dry spring. Fortanetly for us Ohioians the eastern numbers are up fair-to-good this year. And of course, goose numbers are still goin through the roof. When are they going to raise the bag limits on them nasty birds? They are gettin out of hand.

2. Seams that when (if) the state starts agreeing on the birds getting out of hand, bet they dont raise the limit or open a spring season on Geese.
    Instead they will do them like the nusance deer and have the sharp shooters come in with 357 mags and shoot them off bread crumbs for bait.

3. I sure hope its not mild this winter. I love the cold weather. Duck hunting in ohio is much better when its cold. well good luck to ya all.

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Been looking at DOZENS of greenheads and woodies almost everyday. Should be a awesome season, I can't wait!!

5. Hey there BigChessie, are you a breeder or now of anyone who has a good bloodline of chessie pups for sale ? I've always wanted a chesapeake bay retreiver! Hard to find and I hear there a great breed for hardcore waterfowling. Also, was wondering if you know the "Kellers" from Circleville? My wife and her family is from there and we are thinking about moving back. I'm not from there ( Logan County ) and if we do i'll have to start hitting the scouting scene hard & fast.