04 Lowe Sea Nymph 9.9 HP Johnson. Great musky boat look what its got.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by magnus, Jul 29, 2008.

1. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

2004 Lowe Sea NymphV 150T Series w/ 04' 9.9 HP Johnson(its always been stored indoors). 55lb thrust minn kota foot control troller, Hummingbird 595 Color GPS with Navionic HD chip ( has Leesville, West B, Berlin, Atwood, Mosq, P.lakes, and on and on), u'll see what these lakes look like underwater, 3 mounted scotty pole holders, 2 upgraded fog lights c' clamped on back to put a beam of light in water for night trolling, great for prop trolling musky. Some of these musky lakes(Leesville, Pymatuming, and others) have a 9.9HP limit anyway. Huge livewell and great storage space. Great for shallow waters for bass and crappie too, minn kota all terrain 55 thrust is a strong troller. As reliable and economic of a boat you can find with great fishing quality. A tank of gas lasts 4 all day fishing trips. Engine is flawless starts right away every time, looks brand new. Easy for one guy to dock. I am moving to Strongsville so i am getting a bigger boat for erie since i will be so close. Located in suffield ohio, just SE of Akron off 224. PM me or ask for pics or u can call me. Asking 6 k , the boat is 11 brand new(which it looks), and has $600 in fishfinder and chip, 400 in troller, pole mounts, and added fog lights.

2. Fish2Go

Fish2Go

0   0   0

Pics and price please..

3. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Waiting for my friend to come by and show me how to post the pics. Im not far from you here i could meet u on 241 if you wanted to see it now but i should have them up by tomorrow man

4. timmyv

timmyv

0   0   0

Also how big is this boat? 16 foot? model or type as well. Thanks!

5. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

I sent ya a pm, by the way it has also always been kept in a pole barn so it hasn't been sittin outside. I just edited it into my previous post so wanted to makesure you saw it.

6. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Sea Nymph V 150T Series. I think its 15'6 to be specific.

7. RUGER

RUGER ruger

0   0   0

what are you asking for it i am very interested.

8. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Ruger,
    Asking 6 k. Will have pics soon have to get these pictures developed then i'll post them. I sent you a private message with phone number.-Seth

9. Stripers4Life

Stripers4Life

0   0   0

That sounds like a hell of a boat, with gas at 4/gal. you can't beat that kind of mileage. Probably be able to stock up on new fishing gear if i got rid of my 50 hp 16 ft. you said 6k? very interested. pics? Willing to work with the price? send me a P.M. and let me know the details. I will meet you at any lake you want for a test run. thanks

10. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Sent ya a pm stripers4life. Il have pics soon been busy sorry