close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

04 Lowe Sea Nymph 9.9 HP Johnson. Great musky boat look what its got.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by magnus, Jul 29, 2008.

1. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

2004 Lowe Sea NymphV 150T Series w/ 04' 9.9 HP Johnson(its always been stored indoors). 55lb thrust minn kota foot control troller, Hummingbird 595 Color GPS with Navionic HD chip ( has Leesville, West B, Berlin, Atwood, Mosq, P.lakes, and on and on), u'll see what these lakes look like underwater, 3 mounted scotty pole holders, 2 upgraded fog lights c' clamped on back to put a beam of light in water for night trolling, great for prop trolling musky. Some of these musky lakes(Leesville, Pymatuming, and others) have a 9.9HP limit anyway. Huge livewell and great storage space. Great for shallow waters for bass and crappie too, minn kota all terrain 55 thrust is a strong troller. As reliable and economic of a boat you can find with great fishing quality. A tank of gas lasts 4 all day fishing trips. Engine is flawless starts right away every time, looks brand new. Easy for one guy to dock. I am moving to Strongsville so i am getting a bigger boat for erie since i will be so close. Located in suffield ohio, just SE of Akron off 224. PM me or ask for pics or u can call me. Asking 6 k , the boat is 11 brand new(which it looks), and has $600 in fishfinder and chip, 400 in troller, pole mounts, and added fog lights.

2. Fish2Go

Fish2Go

0   0   0

Pics and price please..

3. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Waiting for my friend to come by and show me how to post the pics. Im not far from you here i could meet u on 241 if you wanted to see it now but i should have them up by tomorrow man

4. timmyv

timmyv

0   0   0

Also how big is this boat? 16 foot? model or type as well. Thanks!

5. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

I sent ya a pm, by the way it has also always been kept in a pole barn so it hasn't been sittin outside. I just edited it into my previous post so wanted to makesure you saw it.

6. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Sea Nymph V 150T Series. I think its 15'6 to be specific.

7. RUGER

RUGER ruger

0   0   0

what are you asking for it i am very interested.

8. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Ruger,
    Asking 6 k. Will have pics soon have to get these pictures developed then i'll post them. I sent you a private message with phone number.-Seth

9. Stripers4Life

Stripers4Life

0   0   0

That sounds like a hell of a boat, with gas at 4/gal. you can't beat that kind of mileage. Probably be able to stock up on new fishing gear if i got rid of my 50 hp 16 ft. you said 6k? very interested. pics? Willing to work with the price? send me a P.M. and let me know the details. I will meet you at any lake you want for a test run. thanks

10. magnus

magnus

0   0   0

Sent ya a pm stripers4life. Il have pics soon been busy sorry