close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

03 F150 FX4 super cab

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by free67, Apr 4, 2008.

1. free67

free67

0   0   0

Unfortunately, I need to look at selling my "baby". Some things have come up that were unforseen so here I am.
    I have a 03 F150 FX4 super cab. Won't list everything but here are the majority options, features.
    V8 Triton Motor w/ an added Vortec Supercharger (fast when needed)Automatic / 17" Alloy wheels / AM-FM Radio w/ CD Changer / Power Driver Seat / Power Gas Pedal / Sunroof / Automatic Head Lights / 4x4 / Bed Liner / Sliding Rear Window / 4 door(suicide doors) / tow package / FX off road Package / Black in color w/ gray cloth interior. Has 94,000 miles.
    The truck has been routinely serviced. New tires about 3,000 miles ago. New brakes last summer all around and rotors. Exhaust last fall. Truck runs excellent (does hum w/ the supercharger) - body in great shape other than small paint chips here & there. Oh...took a rock in the windshield(which is cracked now) about a month ago that hasn't been fixed yet. It is well below the visibility so I haven't been in a big hurry to replace it.

If anybody knows who might be looking for one let me know. Price isn't set in stone, so will listen to reasonable offers. You can reach me @ afreeman@thiemantailgates.com or here - pm me for phone #
    I am located in Mercer County - Celina, OH
    Price @ 14,150 OBO
    Thanks... I have pics on my computer but don't know how to get them up here...stupid I guess.

2. 1st shirt

1st shirt

0   0   0

Open your photo program on your computer then go to the photo gallery on OGF and click on download photos. I think you have to create a folder for your pics, then it's pretty easy from there. If you need more help PM me. I'll do my best!;)

3. free67

free67

0   0   0

What am I doing wrong trying to get pics up for my truck? I went to photo gallery. Clicked on "upload photos". Clicked on browse and find the pics I wanted up and clicked on them. The file name showed up in the browse window. I clicked "upload/submit" and it said pics was uploaded. The next window that comes up shows I have no photo in my gallery? I have tried this several times now with no luck.
    I found the "how to" in the search but? There are 7 photos that I have on my computer that I would like up.
    Sorry, I hate asking for help. Thanks

4. free67

free67

0   0   0