close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

01' STRATOS 19SS - 200HP FICHT web photos!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Nipididdee, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

It's officially for sale as of tonight. Bought new in 02' - three seasons of local fishn- always garaged-no winter use !

Check it out completely online - books at over $24k used - over 30 new!!! You could get into this for as little as $210 month as dealer financing is available through sponsor.

Take a peek: http://www.dobass.com/19SSstratos200DI/FICHT2001.html

Nip
    www.dobass.com

2. UDBasser

UDBasser

0   0   0

Nip,

How does that boat handle on erie? Why kind of range do you have with that 42 gallon tank?

3. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

UD- Boat has mainly been used on inland water with about 15% of time on Erie.

This Stratos is a light boat with speed design. It wont cut through waves like a Champion, but it will hold it's way very well. Many boats on Erie will develop "stress fractures" from use. This boat shows none and feels solid on 2-4ftrs. It has a four blade prop that helps with performance in such conditions.

I can't give you a range as far as miles cause I really don't know. The 42 gal. tank will usually last me 3-4 weeks with normal season use! The direct injection ficht makes a HUGE difference compared to EFI or a carbed motor, especially at lower RPMS, which is what most every boat will ultimately spend most of it's hours on.

I know I have made appx. 60 mile roundtrip runs on less than 1/2 tank of gas. I have always used additives such as 2+4 and carb guard in the fuel, and always ficht oil.

In the ealier fichts (before the synthetic blend came out 97-99) the lack of use of such products contributed to problems with those model years.

Give me a ring for any more details!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

4. LaDobasser

LaDobasser

0   0   0

UD, after seeing the way you drive your Nitro, I think you'd kill yourself with that boat! LOL!!
    LaDo

5. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

Lado - I think your pops better jump on this one for you! Forget school tuition this would be much better of an investment for him!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

6. UDBasser

UDBasser

0   0   0

Hey Lado! Knockin my driving skills?!?! haha. so what if i like to hang it out there and push the boat for everything its worth! take it on hinckley and do figure 8's! see ya saturday hopefully at rodmakers

7. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

8. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

BOAT IS SOLD!!! Thanks for all the inquires! I know of a couple of other sweet used bassboats for those who missed this one- drop me a "line" ;)

Nip
    www.dobass.com