close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1. Don't forget Guest the Fishing Tackle Flea Market starts this Thursday! http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/threads/2017-fishing-tackle-flea-market.309634/
    Dismiss Notice

Trailering fail...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KaGee, Mar 20, 2017.

1. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

2. Lol...wasnt even windy either...thats freaking horrible.

sherman51 likes this.

3. LMAO. truthfully have seen people almost that bad

sherman51 likes this.
  4. sherman51 likes this.
  5. that guy would make a good teacher, on how to not load your boat. I've seen guys almost that bad at backing the trailer down the ramp.
    sherman

cane pole, jmshar and fastwater like this.
  6. :D:D:DNow that made my day. :D:D:D

Thanks for posting.

sherman51 likes this.
  7. jmshar

jmshar

If you are bored and want entertainment just go to any ramp... You wont believe what you can witness and see.. I thank you for posting that video, but I was truly feeling sorry for the guy and if that's his wife laughing in the background that only makes it worse...

8. to mess up that bad is bad enough when your alone. but add spectators that's laughing and you really get frustrated. and that just makes things worse.
    sherman

9. I use to live up towards Buckeye ocean, and the girlfriend and I would sometimes take the grandkids over to the main ramp off 79, and we did lay witness to some awful funny sights at that ramp. One time we went to Griggs Res. And watched a guy put in a boat, after the guy in the boat backed it off the trailer, he punched it, thought he was in drive, but he was in reverse and did
    Submerged a Jeep cj5. All the way. I tried not to laugh, but don't think I did a very good job of it.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  10. Have posted about this before but there used to be a group of 'more seasoned' fellas that met at various boat docks around Cols. on the weekends just for the entertainment. They really loved the holiday weekends.
    Many years ago I watched a guy at Buckeye powerload his jet boat into the back of a white Ford pickup.
    He had trouble with the boat out on the water. When he would fire the boat, the accel. would be hung wide open and it would be in gear. When it first happened he was blew through the no wake zone by CM wide open cause he couldn't get it shut down. Don't know what was going through his mind at the dock.

sherman51 likes this.
  11. Watched 30 seconds and that was nuff for me lol. Ive witnessed these guys numerous times. I guess i have no filter as my ol lady would say because everytime i do i loose it laughing

12. Lazy 8

Lazy 8 Gone Fishing...

Not only having fun watching these people, but watching all the others that lack dock etiquette, get into fights after a long day on the water and some drinking. Some lack dock fu.

13. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

and now i,m cleaning the keyboard coffee everywhere lol

sherman51 likes this.
  14. beaver

beaver swamp crawler

I keep getting a message about "this forum is not available in Tapatalk. Please contact your admin." I can't watch it.

tomb likes this.
  15. E- man

E- man

some one needed to throw that guy a rope and pull him in. Have also witnessed similar situations at ramps.Some folks just can't get the hang of it. Maybe there should be a trailering course for guys like him and many others.:)

sherman51 likes this.
  16. That's hard to watch. LOL! I'd like to believe that he's new at this. It takes a few tries to figure out that you can't steer a boat that's not moving.
    This guy has it down pat. I've posted this before, but it's always worth a good laugh.

laynhardwood, ezbite, 1more and 5 others like this.
  17. Hehehe!
    That's a good one.

All Eyes and sherman51 like this.
  18. I'm good but not that good, LOL.
    sherman

All Eyes and fastwater like this.
  19. ...but I bet you are that cool sherman. ;)

tomb, sherman51 and All Eyes like this.
  20. thank you good man.
    sherman

fastwater likes this.