close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1. For contest details go here: Win Free Tickets to the 2017 Columbus Fishing Expo Good Luck Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

"Secret spillway"

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Crg2, Feb 4, 2017.

1. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

OK, then it's all Greek to me. Like some others my only concern is this. I see one set of legs in the pic, and someone else took the pic. That's evidence of 2 guys, and there is 2 point zero buttloads of 'eyes in the pic.

I may be going off half cocked here because I wasn't there and don't know how many were in the party. But if 2 guys yanked that many 'eyes, it would seem like limits were ignored.

2. CaptainFishpond

CaptainFishpond Skunked Often

That group is wack. No fishing reports, just pics of fish and a ton of **** talking.

3. I've seen baby's come out of lake Milton spill way but nothing like them dudes got

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

This thread so reminds me of a couple of radio conversation when folks were on fish.
    Lake Cumberland; "Where are you fishing?"..."Where we was at the day before tomorrow". (Huh)
    Lake Erie; "What color are you getting them"..."the same color your father in laws shirt was that he wore two Easter's ago. (What).
    I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

Skippy and Saugeyefisher like this.
  5. I like that color hahahahaha

6. So funny!!! I love the random charter conversations on the big pond. We were getting them on that one thing when we did that one time six years ago next to those other things. Good for those guys that are crushing them.

sylvan21 and Saugeyefisher like this.
  7. Thanks for backing me up good sir. There was five other people out that evening and if alot of people were not afraid to go out in the horrible weather they may have been just as successful as much as my party was.

Erieangler51 likes this.