Ohio Game Fishing banner

alum creek res.

5K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  DenOhio 
#1 ·
1/12 main lake open.caught a 30" carp today on a rattletrap. two muskys caught by spillway,but not by me.

#3 ·
Yeah thanks for sharing... I'm trying to decide wether to chase eyeballs or trout/crappies this weekend. Other then a few lunch stops I didn't hit the banks at alum all fall/winter.
got a pond that opened up today that stocks trout and has crappie in it Ive been wanting to try.

#33 ·
I don't drive a white ford but I keep "shorts" from the right places;).... I do believe 13'' saugeye were made for a fillet knife..... Darn dnr with there rules!
12" River eyes is damn good eaten :D

#39 ·
Man do you remember a few winters ago, The hole below the bridge at alum spillway.... For a month or more straight there would be 5,6 sometimes more guys huddling that little hole and keeping anything and everything they hooked, shad,saugeye,muskie you name it... Now I HARDLY ever say anything about keeping small fish at places you aloud but these guys were taking it way to far...
Luckily I have a few holes still I can usually pull out a few 12/14'' eaters.... HAHA when I can keep the big fish away;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.