Ohio Game Fishing banner

9/30 Buck

7K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  bobberbucket 
#1 ·
Dropped the 9pt I have been watching today. He was the biggest that has been showing up, So decided if he gave me the shot I would take him. Shot him with my 2005 Bowtech & Slick Trick broad heads. Arrow's keep flying and deer keep dying. Very Thank full to be able to take this guy.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Thanks guy's ,I do need to Add, This was a city deer and was more of a harvest then a hunt. I watched this deer along with the people around me for a few years. The population around my house is around 30 to 40 deer Minus 4 :) right now. just plain stupid too many. I enjoyed watching him but time for reduction was at hand. I will also enjoy eating him and the other's that will follow him into my freezer. Good luck and good hunting or harvesting.
And yes I need to get back to Fishing :D

#16 ·
congrats on a deer that I wouldn't have second thoughts about taking. I hunt public land in northern Indiana and have only seen a few deer that would match yours. but the ones I seen were to far away to shoot, or they never gave me a good shot. I have taken some nice deer for public land but they didn't have a rack the size of yours.
sherman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.